Jazz Sports Offering $1 Million to Pick Perfect March Madness Bracket
Jazz Sports Offering $1 Million to Pick Perfect March Madness Bracket - originally posted on Sportslens.com
March Madness is finally here, and fans everywhere are filling out their brackets in hopes of winning big. This year, Jazz Sports is offering an incredible $1 million prize to anyone who can predict a perfect bracket. While the odds of doing so are slim, it’s still heady to dream big and participate in the contest. And plane if you don’t get the perfect bracket, there are plenty of other prizes on offer too.
Jazz Sports March Madness Subclass Races With $1 Million Prize for a Perfect Bracket
- Start Date: March 16th, 2023, 12:30pm ET
- Entry Requirements: One self-ruling entry per worth (one spare subclass for every $250 deposit, two if Bitcoin or crypto used to deposit)
- Maximum Entries: Unlimited
- Perfect Subclass Prize: $1 million
- First Place Prize: $2,500
Jazz Sports are offering a massive $1 million to everyone that can predict a perfect bracket in this year’s March Madness. However, plane if you don’t quite manage the perfect bracket, there are still some big prizes up for grabs.
Jazz Sports March Madness Subclass Races Prizes
Here’s a dispersal of the prizes for Jazz Sports’ March Madness Subclass Contest:
- $1 Million
No Perfect Bracket:
- 1st Place: $2,500 cash
- 2nd Place: $1,000 cash
- 3rd Place: $500 cash
- 4th-10th Place: $100 self-ruling play
- 11th-25th Place: $50 self-ruling play
- 26th-50th Place: $25 self-ruling play
- 51st-100th Place: $10 self-ruling play
Jazz Sports March Madness Subclass Races Entry Requirements
- Existing customers with at least one deposit in the past will find a subclass credited to their account
- New Jazz Sports customers can unshut an worth and process their initial petrifaction to receive their subclass via an streamlined system the next morning
- Additional brackets with every deposit of $250 or more
- Depositing via Bitcoin or cryptocurrency will earn you two spare brackets for every $250 deposited
- Simply process your petrifaction and requirement your brackets via phone, live chat, or email.
It’s important to note that only zippy players are eligible to receive mazuma prizes. An zippy player is specified as having at least $1000 worth of sports wagers during the March Madness Tournament and one petrifaction in the last 30 natural days from the start of the tournament.
Contestants who goof to meet this requirement will be awarded 50% of the prize as Self-ruling Play in their worth with a 5x rollover requirement.
March Madness Subclass Tips
When filling out your bracket, it is easy to get overwhelmed with all the statistics and information available. However, plane a higher basketball novice has as good a endangerment of winning the prize as your seasoned pro. With that stuff said, here are a few of the key statistics to help with your bracket:
- 32 of the last 36 winners have been a 1, 2, or 3 seed
- All four 4-seeds have wide to the second round just 11 times in the past 37 tournaments
- There is an 86% endangerment of at least one upset when a 7-seed plays a 10-seed in the first round
Regardless of the statistics, March Madness is an heady time for basketball fans and subclass enthusiasts alike. The endangerment to win big prizes like the ones offered by Jazz Sports only adds to the excitement. So, fill out your bracket, navigate your fingers, and enjoy the madness.
Betting Guides You May Like
- Best Offshore Betting Sites Review – Compare Best Offshore Sports Betting Sites.
- Best Bitcoin Betting Sites – Compare Top Sportsbooks that Accept Bitcoin.
- Best New Sports Betting Sites Review – Discover Top 10 New Sportsbooks in USA Ranked.
- Best Online Gambling Sites 2023 – Best Gambling Sites in USA Ranked & Reviewed.
- Best Sports Betting Apps USA – Compare Top-rated Mobile Betting Apps 2023.